Saturday, April 24, 2010

I can't hold still?!...Really I didn't know that.

So I have always had trouble holding still, but this last year at BYU it has seemed to get worse. I don't know what it was (maybe being in the library too much) but I cannot hold still for the life of me. If I have to sit in place, my leg is fidgeting out of control. It used to go unnoticed but it has got to the point where my roommate wouldn't sit next to me in church because I made her sea sick. So yesterday was the big day, my 5 year check up with my neurosurgeon and I had my MRI. I thought was doing well and wasn't moving but the tech got on the speaker and told me I was doing something and it was causing motion in the scan and he had to take a set of pictures again. He swears I was moving but unless it was an unconscious movement that I couldn't tell was happening there was no movement. The appointment went well and I am cleared although I do have to go back in 2 years. I didn't get a copy of the MRI because their computer that makes the cds was working, lame I know so I have to wait for them to send me a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment